Anyone know??

I had sex Friday, My boyfriend did eject in me How soon after sex can you figure out if your pregnant or start having signs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well just have to wait until your first missed period. Or at around the time of your next period they have pregnancy tests now that you can tell I think it is 5 days before your period or something like that and I think the name of one of them is Clearblue Easy (look and read the box)
    vidamc2

Answer by vidamc2 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• we tested 3 weeks after and my test was positive and that was before my period, does that make sense? hope it helps
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• eject? whats that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• and I didn't use a spendy test I just bought the cheapest one from walmart and it worked just fine for me and I used the walmart prego test with both of my boys
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009