Would you ever marry for $$$?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I would do what was best for me and my son. And you need money for anything and if someone loves me and my son, I'd marry him to ensure him a future.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• solely for money?? No.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• sure why not... but already happley married....
    twistedcandy

Answer by twistedcandy at 12:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• no cuz you can't buy happines with money, I rather be poor and happy then rich and miserbole, I would feel like a hooker going to bed everyday with that man
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Nope I have to have the feeling between me and someone to have a relationship
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If it promised my children security and we never had to worry about money problems ever again, then yes, I would have no problem with it.

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My sister did, and then they spent all of the money, neither of them worked for five years. Finally she got him to pay for her first boob job and then she divorced him. Six months after the divorce was final, his mom died and he inherited 5million dollars, damn how she wishes she stuck it out now.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think if something were to happen to my hubby, and me and this man were good friends, then yes.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I can learn to love someone as long as they are truley loveable. I proised my DD that she would never want and i failed. looking back i would so marry for money alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Hell to the yes! "money doesnt buy happiness" is a load of shit. It buys A LOT of happiness.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 12:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009