Have you seen the Let Freedom Ring Pledge?

The Responsible Healthcare Reform Pledge simply asks our legislators to promise not to sign the legislation without reading all of it.

I think it is a great idea. Why anyone would sign something without reading it is beyond me to begin with.

Here is the link.
http://www.letfreedomringusa.com/pledge-to-read

Are your legislators on the list? If not call them and ask them to sign it.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 12:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I just checked the list - my congressman isn't on it. Go figure, he also refused to tell us how he voted on C&T, he didn't post it on his website or anything, WNIR talk radio had to dig to find out how he voted (of course, he voted for it). Bad Tim Ryan, bad. Pack up your office, you're done.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:38 AM on Jul. 21, 2009