• In the Spotlight:

boyfriend writing ex AGAIN!!! what would you do? Advise PLEASE!

ok me and my boyfriend have a 14 month old son together and im 19 and he is 20 and he just wont stop writing his ex that he had from back in high school (we went to diff. high schools/out of state) anyways here is the most recent letter:
Today at 2:22pm:hey girl this is joe i just like to say hi and you look just the same from back in the old days girl i miss those days sometimes i think about u i don't know y but i do no i do just think how we would be now me and ? it was alot of good times for me just to say this is my girlfriend and to this day i never loved a girlfriend like u it's funny because we was so young and talking about how we was going to live and stuff like think i know u wented to get back together your man told me and i acted like you know whet but girl i wish i didnt act so stupid to you and try to show you that i need you well you know how that was but plz write back just let me know if we can talk

ldc90

Asked by ldc90 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• All I can offer is that from my own experience it NEVER works if its "just because the kid/s". If he is a good dad to your little one, than don't with hold him because you are mad or upset, but don't let him drag you down or under appreciate you. If you feel in your gut you need to leave then maybe you should trust your feelings. Only you can make that call.
    itsallgood0100

Answer by itsallgood0100 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• this is not the first, its like the 5th and i asked him calmly to stop but he just wont, i found this today on his facebook, and also telling other girls that they are hot, i dont know what to do , i just feel in my gut that i need to leave him, but is it the right thing to do for our son?
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 12:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think if you went thru my stuff-whether it was email or texts, I'd want to be with someone else too.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I would leave.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i would leav his ass. if my bf wasnt happy with me and we had a baby together i'd leave him in a heart beat... better to c all of this now than later....
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• thats why sarapursur doesnt have a maan HAHAHA

she thinks shit like that is okay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• And Sara, my hubby and I go through each others phones, emails, facebook, etc. We aren't snooping, I like to play around on his facebook and see what he's texting about just out of curiosity. We have complete trust in each other, so neither of us care. All of our stuff is fair game.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• me and him GAVE EACHOTHERS passwords to eachother a long time ago...i know im not doing anything wrong so what do i have to hide?
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I never said that was ok. But snooping isnt either. She obviously went to his facebook because she doesn't trust him. If you don't trust someone enough to leave their stuff alone, than why be with them? I would never go thru a boyfriend's stuff. He has his privacy and I would want mine. If he's done this before it's obvious that he doesn't love her and never will.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I would leave him, also. It's not going to stop and I bet when you leave he will be sending you messages like that behind his next girlfriends back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2009