what in the world is going on with my baby?

I do not know if this is normal or not, but sometimes it feels like my baby is having some sort of seizure in my belly. It appears as though she is kicking, rolling and punching all at once and as fast as she can for a while and then stops and does it again. Its the weirdest feeling. Is this normal? My entire stomach starts shaking and moving lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds pretty normal to me. My son did the craziest moving around 8 PM every night. My husband and I always sat on the couch to watch the show . . . lol. The movements sometimes were crazy and huge. I enjoyed it so much!
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 1:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Depends on the baby they have different personalitys even in utro. That being said, ask your Dr. what he/she thinks. Baby is probably fine, my twins did that all the time, but my older kids didn't. Every baby is different.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 1:03 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yeah, its normal.....mine were more like a wrestling maych with my ribs and organs...oh the fun...lol. By 8 months i could actually see her movements, its was the craziest thing i've ever seen, i swear she was poking her fingers trying to come through my belly. lol
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• match*** typos grrrrrrrrrr
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Your baby probably has a hick up. It feel weird and everything is shaking, had this with my kids too. But if you're very concerned about it, ask your doc about it.
    Good Luck Mama!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Totally normal, mine is doing the same things in there. I'm seven months along and love to feel him in there cuz it lets me know that he is perfectly healthy and has a lot of energy for mommy.
    Dreambaby15

Answer by Dreambaby15 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i'm so scared for this, lol.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• as i was reading this my baby started doing the exact same thing LOL. it's probably just hiccups :)
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 1:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2009