who are CM's most infamous trolls?

i asked this earlier, but maybe the ladies of the night would be more interesting.

do you think you can name them? are you one of them? i know you'll say i am. but i was just curious. sometimes i see a screen name and already know i'm going to be angry with what they write before i read their answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm an anonymous person, but not a troll. I can't stand trolls and I can get pretty mean towards them. I'm still looking for the troll who told me my husband was cheating on me. What a dumb bitch! My husband passed away almost 2 years ago. She claimed she knew me and knew for a FACT my husband was cheating on me. Obviously she was just blowing smoke, but that one really got to me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• um i dont think im a troll, most of my questions are legitamit questions or concerns...I thot some of the troll were men before but now I dont know
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• being a troll, (what is that?) I see this constantly, and what IS IT?????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I wish I knew too sweetie!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• A troll is someone who intentionally messes with people to start drama

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Whoa! did OP just call me a "lady of the night"?!? Where I caome from that means prostitute. lol! I WISH I got paid to be on here! I would be the biggest hoe ever. j/k
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOL! OP here. i didn't mean it that way! but thanks for pointing it out. does midnite momma's sound better?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• IDK OP, I was just joking it doesn't matter. lol. Roxaaaannnee! Now I can't get that song out of my head.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Probably the OP since they post anon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2009