ughhh why do people have to be so rude when you're having a bad day already?

this is more of a vent but whatever. so i was driving home from school minding my own business and i was going the speed limit and making full stops at every stop sign and there was someone riding my rear the whole time but i didnt care because i was almost home (it was in a residential area) and i see this cat right in the middle of the lane so i stop and sit there because the cat takes like 5 seconds to move out of the way and the dude pulls up next to me then sits there so i thought he lived at that house for some reason so i drive off after the cat finally moves and he keeps driving next to me and so i stopped and rolled my window down and he was this big fatso and he was all 'hey i'm a big fatty and also stupid' (okay he really said 'WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING' but i can pretend) and i was like... 'there was a cat in the middle of the road' then he rolled his eyes at me and turned the corner.

jerk. okay you share yours LOL

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 1:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this one isnt recent but it was jus as annoying. it was when i was prego. my big booty was dying for some salty mcdonalds fries well when i was driving away and turned the corner this jackass almost hit me dead on (he was def goin the wrong way) so his stupid bitch got out of the car and starts bitchin at me and was like wtf bitch wtf is your problem...so my big ass gets out of the car and im like you stupid fuckin bitch you could've killed me and my baby and i was gettin so mad and cussin her out and she was like fuckin pshyco bitch...and drove off doin a burn out. im like omg are you freakin serious as if my day wasnt bad enough that day then i bump into those idiots!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• and by yours i mean your story of rude people :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOLOL wow that was one long run on sentence. i must've been excited :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I was driving to my Dr. appoitment today and it's freaken hot outside and some idiot is speeding like a bat out of hell cuts me off and then drives 15 miles under the speed limit, I hate it when people do that
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I was in my truck with my daughter when the lane I was in turned into a 1 lane, I let the guy next to me go ahead of me and then all of a sudden there's this little car right next to me and not slowing, literally pushing me into the oncoming traffic. I started honking cause the cars behind me were on my tail (this car came out of nowhere) anyway, of course I slowed and let them go so my daughter and I lived another day. Anyhoo...they stopped to turn and when we passed they all stuck their (birds) out the window and I could see the drivers mouth wide open in a screaming cuss at me. LOL! I didn't look at them while I passed them, but I stuck my hand out the window and waved bye bye with a smile. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2009