would you hit your mother?

so me and my mom got in kind of an argument today and she said she was going to hit me in the head with a pan (yes, she was serious) and i told her i'd hit her back. in my opinion, its alright if i was 10 yrs old, but im 21.. and she has no right to hit me. and she called me disrespectful because i said i would hit her back. what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmm...if my mom said she would hit me with anything I would first say have fun

and whatever my natural reaction is after is my business, i dunno cuz its never happened but whatever it is i dont wanna warn her...lol

its disrespectul to hit somone in the head, let alone ur own mom doing it with a pan. I might call mental health onher LOL... probably would cuz thats ridiculous
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Sorry, but if anyone was gonna hit me with a pan, mom or not, I would probably hit them back.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• well i too had an arguement with my mom and she got way too out of control and she was tellin me (cuz i loved my grandma and considered her my mom) she was like fuck your mom fuck that shit you disrespectful blah blah blah and im like you better get the fuck out before i choke your ass jus to get you to shut the fuck up dont you ever talk about my dead grandmother (and this was her mom lol that she was sayin fuck her about) and she was like i shoulda hit you while i had the chance...shit i started movin furniture im like come one fuckin hit me i dare you. ugh...i wouldnt hit her but that day it took alot not to
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• It depends on what the arguement was about for me to hit my mother, if it had something to do with my son safty then i would but i would just hit my mom back over nothing and my mom would never hit me to begin with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I would probably block her and then leave. She sounds unstable. I don't think hitting solves anything. I would not be going over to her house anymore for a while. I guess if it was to protect myself I might hit her, but to retaliate, probably not.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• haha id say that'll be the last thing you hit besides the floor ill knock your ass out lol jk
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my mom would never do that and I couldn't hurt my mommy she is to special to me, I just wouldn't be able to live with my self

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:23 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Fast forward to :55 Sorry but the thought of getting hit in the head with a pan.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1900A_ktEg

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If my mom threatened to hit me, she'd be joking so i'd say "Only if your old ass can out run me" lol.

However my mom would never do that, and even if she did, I wouldn't ever lay a finger one her. She gave me life, raised me, loves me, is a blessing of a grandma, and I owe her everything for that. But I was taught to respect my elders, so I guess that's just me.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I have never hit my mother I have shoved her shes hit me and she has stood in the doorway while my stepdad beat the day lights out of me. my mother wasn't very good one and I wanted to hit her several times! So if it was my mother who threatened me with a pan yes I would have busted her up side her head right back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2009