Big Breasted Women

Does anyone who have big breasts haveany trouble with the back pain and chest pain? I am a 36 DDD and it seems like the weight of my boobs laying on my chest makes it feel hard to breath sometimes and it causes chest and back discomfort, I want to see if our insurance will cover the cost of a reduction but am not too sure they will unless its maybe a medical emergency.

For women who have had reductions, how did you feel afterwards?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 1:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am a 34dd and i have alot of back pain, but due to my high blood presure they wont let me have them reduced
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• They should if your bra straps leave dents in your shoulders. That is kinda the standard by witch they go. If it hurts your back, they will do it.
    goddessmom

Answer by goddessmom at 1:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I havent had one but am getting one after im done having babies and in case no one replies I have been told its heaven sent. Back pain gone, can fit into a good bra.

I cant wait til im done having babies Im cutting back to a large C or small D...oh yess

i can day dreamm all day
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Dom thats the size I want to be Large C small D I am done with this DDD crap lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I know what you mean...LOL I get excited just thinking about it. I wish there wasnt a risk to not lactate or i would do it sooner but I was to BF.

doesnt it feel good thinking about it??? LOL

sometimes I have my fiance hold my boobies so theres no weight on my back or shoulders and I imagine how it would feel to be like that all the time...I never remember back pain when my boobies were C's or D's....I dont remember them being an issue ever, I cant wait.

if ur ready to get it now then start complaining to ur doc...LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Girl I am a 36 E now. and getting bigger since pregnancy and my boobs now rest on my tummy! I thought about getting a reduction, but when I took it to my insurance company, THEY SAID NO!!! I WASNT MAKING THEM SMALL ENOUGH TO BE A MEDICAL PROBLEM!!! I was going to go to a C cup! So I will have to live with back pain forever. Lovely isn't it? All I can say is, get a GREAT bra and never take them out of one for too long because you will be pulling them up from under your pants band when your 90 like I will have to! lol

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• prayingJaJa if you have it done can you just tell them you'll be a donor and donate the boob fat to me?

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Wonder if they could make mine perkier again. Imagine no back pain, perky boobs and pretty bras again. Hmmm
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:44 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• DOM I would have it done now but I am pregnant so I have to wait longer,

Alyssa the 36DDD was my prepregnancy boobage size they have gone up another cup (i need to get measured) and still have 31 weeks to go.

Mamasita you can have all the boob fat you want from them lol

I do remember being a c/d and never having back pain this is just ridiculous, it will make my hubby sad but my back happy, next we are getting the water fixed cause I think we have miracle grow in it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• pwn - just go get a lift that should do it for the perkiness lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009