would you

be a strpper to provide for your children, if there was no there way to make money for them and provide for them would you becaome a stripper to feed and cloth them

*** If there was no other way I would but only if i tried everything else and nothing worked***

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't have the right personality, so no. I wouldn't/don't look down on anybody else for doing-to each their own. I personally just couldn't do it and it has nothing to do with morals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If I absolutely had to do that to feed my children then yes, but I wouldn't make very much cause lol trust me no one wants to see this strip
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I would if it was the total last resort.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Ja Ja dont say that ever one is pretty in there own way, oh and trust me I have seen some scum in strp clubs u would make some good money,,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• last option yes...it would take a lot. I'd probably need a drink
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well thank you very much Anon that was sweet - tomorrow I am shopping for stripper shoes LOL j/k
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Sure.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If I had to be a stripper I didnt look for a job very hard! Why the hell would you want to be a stripper. How embarrassing! I would never do something that my kids would be embarrassed to tell their friends I did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009