i have a confession.... And so do you!!!

I secretly wish my DH was ugly so that no one would hit on him. Too bad he is gorgeous and has money so girls are all over him.

And...
I have never ONCE thought about cheating on him. I kissed someone when we broke up thinking we werent getting back together and it felt wrong.
And...
i am very very very bad a lying. I feel like people can tell and i freak out and they just know. DH looooves it hahaha. Sucks when i want to play a prank though!!!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah, my husband lost about 50 lbs in 3 months, as well as his brain. Plus I miss chubby sex, wtf seriously!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well.............my bff from college moved to San Jose and she had sex with a girl and I saw a pic of her and I was jealous even though the chick wasn't so hot............wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i WISH MY HUBBY WASNT SO CUTE TOO, HE ALWAYS HAS GIRLS ALL OVER HIM AND I HATE IT, BUT HE KNOWS I WOULD WOPP HIS ASS TOO....LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My scret that I am letting out of the bag is - I love drawing blood from people but I freak out and have to have a butterfly needle when my blood is being drawn!
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I can't stand my dh. I seriously wish I had never married him, communication is not good, parenting is not good, sex is not good, relationship just is not good, he doesn't even have agood sense of humor and he thinks he's the funnies tthing on earth. I am miserable and miserably stuck for the rest of my life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Eww! JAJA, I took my mom to the lab and the girl was just so bubbly, talking as she drew her blood and I was just cringing and wondering how she could do that all day. lol now I know!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No you're not anon :50........you do have us here. :)
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LMAO Mamasita it's a strange fascination I tell you - I was scared the first time I had to do it but its actually enjoyable (I know that sounds weird) the only part I hated was having to stick children that is my weekness right there. I do not like drawing children's blood once they hit 10 I am good with it, but any smaller than that I want to cry.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Answered at 11:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2009 by: Anonymous
    i WISH MY HUBBY WASNT SO CUTE TOO, HE ALWAYS HAS GIRLS ALL OVER HIM AND I HATE IT, BUT HE KNOWS I WOULD WOPP HIS ASS TOO....LOL

I so DONT have this problem...my hubby is alright BUT he way cool and sweet and thats the reason broad hit on him...LOL...but i DARE him to try anything..HE KNOWS BETTER..lol
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I agree with you all. My husbands a real cutie too and sometimes I forget how much he loves me and my little green monster comes out. Then he gets all sweet and not only tells me how much he loves me he shows me. I am a very lucky woman because my husband will make it clear to any woman that he's married. I've caught him at the mall before when he didnt know I was looking and I was just like awwwww! However it was very hard not to rip the girl's head off but I did have to give her props for having good taste lol.
    sparks8299

Answer by sparks8299 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009