I need some help!

Im not sure if im the only one out there, but right after being pregnant, i dont find myself the same. I don't like to do thing at home, i don't like to be around my family members and my boyfriend loves me so much that it is getting on my last nevre and im not sure what to do. Can someone tell me something that i can do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you talked to you dr yet.You might have ppd.call your dr and set an appointmetn and talk to him or her and let them know what you are feeling.If you have a medical plan with a advice nurse call and talk to one they can help you too.
    bratzmommy

Answer by bratzmommy at 8:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yes that sounds like ppd... Get help because having that after your baby is born sucks.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I agree with the first two posts it really does sound like it to me and I have had it with my first baby. Talk with your doc, and soon you will feel so much better
    babytaysmom05

Answer by babytaysmom05 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009