I'm 37 weeks as of today which is july 20, 2009

what i wanted to know was when i conceved my baby the thing is i dont rember the day that i started my period, when i went to the dr in dec. they said i was only a few weeks pregnant cause he couldnt see anything yet and i keep counting the weeks backwards from 37 and it keeps going to november ios that the month i conseved the baby.. i know this is a stupid question but i was just curious please let me know

snuggles80

Asked by snuggles80 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. you concieved the baby in november. and they usually can't see anything until 6 or 7 weeks, so if you found out around 4-5 weeks and saw your doctor then that's why they wouldn't have been able to see your little one yet.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 1:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2009