Ever seen something that turned you on that was wierd?

I was watching wildboys and I saw them cooking and it turned me on IDK WHY!!! lol ever had somthing turn you on that shouldnt have? lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:54 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OH! And since you were watching Wildboyz, I should tell you that i think Chris Pontius is amaaazingly sexy. Even when he's dressed up in a tutu for Jackass.... or a leopard thong......Again...I think it's the voice. But atleast he's tan and muscley, Unlike David Bowie and Tim curry
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 12:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Alot of people think this is weird but watching hubby suck my toes sends me over the edge (I never allow him to do it unless I just got out of the shower and I know my feet are clean lol)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• When I was pregnant alot of weird / strange things turned me on lol. Watching my husband eat a hotdog :) haha.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I got turned on watching my ex-husband working on the car. IDK why, it still turns me on when I see a man all stretched out on his back under the steering wheel fixing the wiring! I just got a chill up my spine. lol
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I read yours wrong JAJA. I thought you said "I never allow him to do it if I just got out of the shower and I know my feet are clean" I was like WTH? lol.

I can't remember what it was with my son, I know A LOT of things during that pregnancy. lol This one isn't as weird.. I just watch Twilight like 4 times a week. lol. I like when Edward and Bella start kissing on the bed.. I get so bummed when it stops tho. =( lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Can't think of anything weird that turns me on but while I was pregnant I used to sneeze whenever I got turned on. Sometimes I still do! LOL
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 2:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• lol momasita98 I love watching my man working on our trucks when he gets all dirty and smells like a man mmm mmm mmm
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Hearing my dh on the phone when he gets a business call. He is always so goofy and silly at home and never talks work much, he just likes to leave the stress at work. But when he happens to be working from home, or we happen to be in the car and a call comes in or he has to call in for a conference call and I get to listen to him talk in all of these big analytical and medical terms that I have NO IDEA what he is talking about, Im like WOW! It just sends chills through me..
    I guess it's easy to forget sometimes the person he is in the "real" world compared to what he is at home with us.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• How about Jareth from The Labrynth....essentially David Bowie in leapard spandex and a mullet, If you've never seen it. OH and Tim Curry in "rocky horror picture show". I guess I have a thing for men that are really comfortable with their sexuality...and have really unique sexy voices....they get me every time.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 12:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2009