Going to Texas (Dallas) in August for a wedding. I've been warned that my (then will be) 4 month old little girl could get bug bites. What's my best defense for her?

kelsie416

Asked by kelsie416 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Travel

• I live near Dallas and worst thing is the heat not the bugs lol I use the medicated fan and it kills them as well as keeps them off!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• not sure what there is to put directly on baby's skin but they sell these awesome bug nets that fit around a stroller/carseat to keep them protected. We had a bad bee summer last year and I took my then 4 month old EVERYWHERE with one and we managed to survive the summer with no bites/stings.
    They sell them at WalMart
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• If you are speaking of mosquito bites.. a NEW item can be found at most drugstores...its called ...OFF clip on repellent ...or sumthing .. ablue thingy u put ona belt ... it hasa fan i n it ..itsvery cool!@@@ an d works quite wellll !@@@@@
    culinarycutie

Answer by culinarycutie at 11:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2009