How long have you had a cafemom account?

I have only had it for like 5 months but I AM ADDICTED! How long has cafemom been around?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've had it since May of 2007. Just in the past year I've been checking it regularly though. And other than the questions, I never go anywhere else on here.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I made mine in February I think, because my hubby and I wanted to try for another baby when my son turned 1. (March) but because he was breastfed I hadn't had a period. So my initial intention was to join and ask if I had to wean to get pregnant, because I couldn't find answers anywhere else. And I found I did NOT have to wean him. I ended up getting pregnant in March, and continued breastfeeding Lucas until the beginning of this month.. Now my tummy's getting big so I stopped. But here I am.. Checking my CM everyday. Sometimes several times a day lol. It can in fact get quite addicting. lol

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• just a few months and I'm addicted, I get on here all the time during the day when I'm cleaning and at nite
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• 2 1/2 years. I don't come on very much anymore. You will soon see questions being constantly repeated and it gets a little boring, but it was great for the first few months. Now I'm in and out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I joined June 15th 2008. I remember this because it was exactly a week before my birthday. It has been a long bumpy ride. I have laughed and I have cried. Ooh, and I just rhymed without trying to.

(formerly Gigi1969)
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I have been on a bit over 2 yrs.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• GIGI!!! Why did your other account get deleted!?
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• since about may 07
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2009