What are your ideas for a home party?

I wont be having the typical home party because its not for jewelry or home interior. I wanted some ideas for my business to possibly bring in more customers or those interested in a business. I was thinking a spa party of some sort but most think of a spa party as massages and pedicures, etc but for someone having a home party on a budget thats not possible. Just looking for ideas to get the product out there a recruit some new customers and/or business builders. Let me know because im so lost right now:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• What kind of business do you have? or do you have one at all? Sorry, I'm a little confused...it's late! :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Definitely need more information on what the product is that you're selling.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Hi. I'm not sure what your product is, but it sounds alot like mine. I work with NuSkin. The Galvonic Spa is our top seller. This product is absolutely amazing. So are all their skin care products. Anyway, just let everyone know what your product is and tell them you are having an inhome demo. They will come, just to check it out. I work on a small budget too, so I just have snacks and drinks for them. Make it either at night after supper or in the after noon after lunch, this way you won't have to worry about spending money on food. Good luck.
    RMott

Answer by RMott at 5:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• What about a wine tasting?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• how about a picnic party at the park. kids can play...ya'll can visit. you dont have the mess at home,,,make it a pot luck, you wont have all the expense eighter. swap ideas, swap businesses, just a moms day at the park....could become an every Saturday event...be creative
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Spa party is what BeautiControl does. They have products that range from warming massage oil , microderm abbrasion, chemical peel, theraputic foot cream, back massager, makeup, and on ......and on....
    The party is a relaxing step by step in the living room with Spa socks on your feet and a cd playing in the background, wonderful cuccumber eye patches with your guest having a relaxing time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I would set that tone/mood in your party space wherever u r holding it and get into that tone/mood myself and kind of make it a way of life/daily living and just do it, while clarifying that the "time out" of massages and pedicures is really what makes us relax and feel reenergized to better deal and make decisions about lifes ups and downs, feel pampered, not the actual massage or pedicure. You don't even have to have an actual party of many people u can do it on slow, daily basis, selling and putting your product out is time consuming and a constant repetitive action that takes place if it's going to work. Selling is difficult work as it is especially in these hard times so good luck with that. Having the gift of gab helps too, LOL.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 9:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2009