What show gets worse the longer it stays on air?

My pick is Jerry Springer

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Any of the dating shows-Daisy of Love ( We all know there's going to be a second season) Rock of love, Real chance of love..
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I agree with that, dont watch it anymore cuz its just awful but it does get worse.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Sara I agree those are horrible, I don't care for bachelor or bachloette either

Dom I am not sure Jerry Springer could get any worse than what it is, but wouldn't surprise me if it did lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:11 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• house...it used to be so good..now its getting dumb
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Jon & Kate plus 8
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I actually like Jerry springer lol I find it SOOOO amusing! It makes my life seem a little better lol just a little. jk

I HATE Daisy of love, rock of love/tour bus, and most of all, WRESTLING!!! My sister watches it in or living room every Monday and Friday night!!! I will be trying to cook diner and see half naked women strattling each other! Im like, "If I wanted to see that I could have stayed with my ex boyfriend!!!" lol

angry

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• 16 and pregnant. Half the shows seem to glamorize teen pregnancy. I just saw a post about how sad and WRONG it was that the 16 year old couple gave their daughter up for adoption... puleeeze!! It was the most mature, caring thing they could have done for their child! These posters were saying "they could have totally taken care of that baby just as good as the couple adopting it..." seriously? The teenagers were living with their parents with no prospects for anything better for themselves, much less their daughter! A couple with jobs, a home, the maturity and the money to properly care for the baby and send it to college is far better any day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• With the exception of shows that took a little while to find themselves and haven't been on very long, ALL shows get worse over time. They get boring, repetitive, feel forced to do "very special" episodes, and stay on after they've run their course.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Let's not forget Maury Povich and how many shows he can have on "You may not be my baby's Daddy so we are going to have a DNA test on National TV so I can run crying offstage when the results come back that not only you, but the 11 other men we tested, werent the Daddy either".

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 7:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Ugh! I can't stand Maury!!! That show is definitely my pick!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2009