Is it normal?

Is it normal to have a period which lasts 14 or 21 days? the period will be a mild flow though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The most I have ever bled was for 14 days and that was eachtime after I had a baby, this is something I would definetly call your gyno about
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You may have an ovarian syst or something else throwing you out of wack. Typicly a period is just the uterus flushing its cushoining. You shouldn't have that much cushion. Are you taking any new meds or over the counters?
    brittneysmom31

Answer by brittneysmom31 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• no i'm not on any meds and if i may ask does ovarian cysts delay conception?
    josh2

Answer by josh2 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• PCOS tends to cause that sometimes...."poly cistic ovarian syndrome"...I'd def. get that checked, because reagardless of the reason it is not normal...and that in itself can hinder conception
    Anonymous