Need ideas for a business name.

I"m starting an event planning business and need ideas on what to name it?

jamiesuev22

Asked by jamiesuev22 at 2:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• The way I always come up with names is to go to a Thesaurus and look a word such as event, and find something similar, but unique.  Here is the link I use:

Thesaurus.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LAST NAME's event planning?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LAST NAME's event coordination?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think thats boring.. just me my business is called Night Goddess.. haha I know but you know what at least people remember it you know
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Events to Remember? Special Occasions? Coordinated Events? Memory Lane? Budget Events?
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 3:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• The name of my business is Lacy Jones Casual...im a image/branding consultant.The name of my business was inspired by my son by very unusual events. (long story ..LOL) Find something clever & catchy about you & your service. Not boring...people will get you mixed up or categorized which is worse. You dont want to be normal. Something about yourself, your kids, &/or what motivated you to do this business...make a play on words, make a list, it will come to you. . make people stop and ask...what does that mean, but still the smart ones will know...you know.
    I was in New Orleans a while back and ran across the name "B La Rue" which I thought was very kool name. I cant say what type of business it was...but still very clever.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 6:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my husband helps small businesses with quickbooks and taxes. He decided to name his business Homesoon Accounting because he thought it would be a clever way of telling people he wont waste their time, he will come and help the small businesses and they can get home soon.
    biblebowlmom

Answer by biblebowlmom at 7:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• party peoples event planning..
    Anonymous

• A Big Event.. Quite an Affair
    Anonymous

• no ideas.. but please let us know what you decide..
    MoMMy2TwiNs07

Answer by MoMMy2TwiNs07 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2009