what is your best and worst quality?

my best quality is my empathy and true compassionn..love and thought ful ness for those that i love// my worst is my aniexty and laziness

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am texting my husband this question lets see what he says - i'll be back with the answer
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I am a hard worker and very loyal to my family. I am very crabby when im tired.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Typing word for word what hubby wrote : "Your best quality is your eyes the way the green and orange mix makes them look like they are on fire and that to me is beautiful, your worst is your attitude when you are crabby, hun no one likes a crabby pants so put away the crabby patties until I am away from you"

LOL crabby pants I love that he said that lmao
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:23 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• ugh i hate this question when employers ask during an interview..like really let me tel you what is crappy about me when im trying to look good for ya.lol
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:23 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• lol hubby just texted again and said : " sorry I guess eyes is more of a attribute, I would say your best ability is being able to help people fix their problems"
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Scary OP but exactly what you just said.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009