Do you believe what psychics say??

I know I probably shouldn't believe it but, today I went to the doctor and despite having a c-section last new years eve , he told me I can still try for a VBAC in February when I give birth, this makes me extremely excited.

Well I got home and a psychic group I had joined told me my next baby will be c-section. She had me pegged on things but I am wondering if she just went with c-section figuring my doctor wouldn't allow me to go for VBAC since its only 13 and a half months after my c-sec so now I am a little worried my vbac might not pan out. I seriously need to stay away from these type of groups I suposse

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 3:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• JAJAJ, I once went to a man that read shells (big mexican thing here) and he told me certain things that were quite true. What turned me off was that he told me I needed a "limpia" (a cleansing) and wanted $1,000. I was like yeah right. I never went to his house like he asked me to but what he said was true.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i dont
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2009