no bashing! does ur dog sleep in ur bed,, mine does and she is a clean sweet chihuahua

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pets

• No, she has her own bed in the corner.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Mine does some nights. She has a knee problem so I try not to let her on my high bed. Shes usually with my son who has the lowest bed in the house. I grew up with dogs and cats sleeping in my bed. they are great for keeping your feet warm.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 4:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Both my dogs do.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I've got two fatties that hog the bed every night - a boxer and a pit/sharpei mix.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Our bed is the one piece of furniture the dogs aren't allowed on. They each have their own bed on the floor. When we stay at hotels or sleep in our guest bed, they are allowed to sleep with us then.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Our dog did sleep with us, until dh kicked her out! She is getting old and sometimes now has little accidents, so she has her own bed now...she adjusted real well. She is mini pincher, weinner dog mix! My little weinner pincher! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• when my husband is gone for days at a time my pit sleeps in my bed with me...she sometimes even sleeps in the bed with us when hubby is home...she is like a big baby...kicks you off of the bed sometimes...LOL...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• We used to own one small Schipperke and she slept in bed with us. Somehow that little 12 pound dog managed to take over an entire queen sized bed! Now with three dogs weighing 30 lbs., 50 lbs, and 90 lbs. respectively, they sleep either on their own beds, our living room couch or the floor. Otherwise there'd be no room for US in bed! : )
    Intrepid

Answer by Intrepid at 10:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• BASH BASH BASH BASH---HAHAHAHA --Just kidding.....Yes, I have the sweetest little pomeranian you'll ever see, and he sleeps between my and hubby's head most nights. He gets so excited when it's bed time because he knows he'll be cuddled until we fall asleep.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Two of my dogs will sneak into the bed when we have fallen asleep (mini pin and weiner dog). I seem to wake up to one of them staring me in the face most mornings.....almost like "I command you to wake up and play with me....NOW!"
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 11:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009