Have you heard of Web- Bot Predictions?

What do you think about it and do you belive what they are saying? They predict that our world is going to end Dec. 21 2012. What do you think? Bulls**t or real?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• no one can predict the end of time....i imagine the day it happens...not 1 person will be thinking "wow the world is going to end today"
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:38 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• never heard of it. IS there somewhere to look? I do not believe that is the end of the world. Trib is to last 7 years it hasn't started yet and it isn't 7 years until 2012.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• woo hoo! lets rack up the charge cards, not pay our bills, spend money like congress....and party like it's 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• This is the end of the mayan calendar year, which is 5012 years long, commonly confused with the end of the world.

I used to study the end of the world quite constantly, and have waited up through no less than eight predicted apocalypses- and there have been at least another five or six predicted since I gave it up for my sanity. I'm only 32.

So no, I don't think it will end on that day.

I also think, ibelong, that we will be a good bit into the trib before we realize it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• The world is ending again??!! Are they sure, because I was all ready to go last time and NOTHING?

I have bigger things to worry about.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2009