whos awake??? I have a boob question...they're so HUGE

so right now im pregnant and wearing a 38 F
it sucks so bad because they dont fit in the bra any more and my boobs weigh a good 4 pounds each

my back hurts all the time, it leaves me crying because im so miserable. If I wear a bra my straps dig in me and my upper back and shoulders hurt.

If I go braless They just hang and if you could imagine 4 lbs each just hanging, no support does a lot of work on my whole back...

I want my boobies to go down, even a size but im pregnant so I dont think I can make it happen yet, but I still wanna try...

Do you think if I started more exercise i could possibly lose more fat content and then lose some BOOB..? I dont wanna really lose weight I just want my boobs to be gone

should I do modified push-ups??? maybe burning calories in my chest will help. what do you think? any advice

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 5:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm wearing 42 F. I'm almost 26 weeks. Don't worry so much I would buy a night bra to keep those babies in place. but otherwise, they will stay that size through your pregnancy if your nursering. It's all worth it in the end. There's not much you can do, just know you boobs will be nice and healthy for your baby. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• none of that will help, your milk is going to be coming in, making them bigger. but for a bra, try a bra that has great support in the front keeping them snug to your body, and for the straps, dont have a bra that has the standard straps, try one where in the back its looks more like a sports bra... i have huge boobies too and its hard to find a good bra, :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You might try taking linen cloth and wrapping yourself rather then wearing a bra. Just like you would for a wrap dress, only try to wrap tightly and supportively.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• :21 I was thinking of that for night time, because I cant even get a good sleep anymore because of THEM, thats why im still on cafemom. I have a belly band the hosp gave me and it works for my boobs too
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I hate my big boobs too! I'm not as big as you but they are so annoying..i just want to get rid of them. and to think that people pay to have these things put in!
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 5:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I have giant boobs too. I hate them. It is probably my least favorite thing about pregnancy so far. I had really bad upper back pain when they first started growing. Like you said, it hurt so bad, sometimes I would just cry. I went and got a prenantal massage, hoping that would help, and it was amazing how much better I felt after that. I haven't had any more upper back pain since that and it was a few months ago. You are not going to be able to do anything about the size and they are probably only going to get bigger once they are full of milk. I just stay positive by thinking maybe some day they will shrink up after I have kids or if all else fails, there is always surgery! :)
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2009