how do i find someone who is missing but don't have s/s no

i need to find my nephew his name is Mickeal Lyn Howell he's 25 yrs old,from lake county in tn.HIS GRANDMA[98YRS OLD] WHO RAISED HIM TILL HE WAS 10 IS DYING SO IF U KNOW THIS PERSON PLEASE CONTRACK ME GOD BLESS YOU

skeeter722

Asked by skeeter722 at 7:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• you can sign up for a search service called PubilcData.com it costs about $25-35 for a year's worth of searches. You can search by name in quite a few states. The database searches current DMV records. You can also see what vehicles are registered to this person and what other vehicles are registered to the same address as this person. When I worked as an Assignment Editor for the local NBC station I used this service a lot. I found people and information that none of my reporters could dig up. If I still had my membership I'd look it up for you- but I let the service lapse.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I was just thinking and since your nephew is only 25 years old, maybe search MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter...some things like that. GL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• thanks my mom passes away the 27th we buried her on her birthday but i want to thank u for your suggestion god bless
    skeeter722

Answer by skeeter722 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I WOULD CALL THE COPS
    molly900

Answer by molly900 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 20, 2009