I'm feeling anxious!

I have my ultrasound today and I'm super nervous the doctors going to have to induce. I needed pitocin when ds was born because my water broke with no contractions so I have an idea of what it was like, but I'm not ready for her yet. she will be fine as I'm 38 weeks but my house just isn't ready yet! that and I'm terrified of labor...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same way recently with dd being my 2 time in labor. I think its all normal. My house was a mess too...get a cleaning person in at least one time and do a cleaning of the house. You will feel better. I am feeling anxious right now too but its not from labor. I need a mental health day to recoup and gather my thoughts. I feel overwhelmed at work and so much to do ... I'm back from my maternity now for 2 months and the other lady here went on maternity leave. So I've got my own work to catch up on and to do her work!! Oh, I just want to run away right now...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009