ok ladies help.....need your input/idea's...

ok me and a few other people are doing a jack and jill and its a hawaiian luau theam. anyways i need an idea for chicken breast what is a good easy recpiet..i know theres like mango chicken but had that once and i didnt like the taste.. any ideas that would help me?? im the one buying the food and chicken breast is on the list but would like to do something to it then just plain old chicken breast on a grill. i also have a crockpot if that helps....

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• maybe a sweet and sour sauce to go over grilled chicken-with pinapple or canned tropical fruit. And serve grilled veggies kabobs with it??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you can buy some lime maranade i think miss dash sold it but can't remember
    it tastes great my mother in law did that yum!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Sweet n sour kabobs are great , my family is from the islands and we alwys do that!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you could try Island Teriyaki. It is a marinade that is tariyaki with hints of pineapple. I love it when I want a little tropical inspiration.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 11:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• totally not with your theme but super easy and I love it. you just take the chicken breast cover it with italian dressing and bake. serve over rice. it tastes really good.
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 12:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• What is a jack and jill?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009