have u tried the purex 3 in 1???

just wondering what your thoughts on it was. i now buy them they seem cheaper then the lil bottles of laundry soap and are no fuss just toss in. so what do u think of them? do u like them not like them or would u try them?

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I tried them, and I really didn't like them. I mean its great not having to worry about everything with it all in one. I however thought they were more expensive. I either buy purex liquid or sun liquid and the fabric softner I buy is .96 a box at wal-mart. ( I have to be cheap, single mom of 4) I also found that my cloths are still a bit staticy and don't smell as good after they come out of the dryer.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 8:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I doubt if I"ll even try them, dh only likes Tide, so if they come out with one from Tide I'd try it.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Tried it - - loved it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2009