What brings you joy

Something to think about each day that makes you smile, and not focus on negative that happens in life. My kids when they play together, and give each other a hug.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter. But when she is at her dads, & i miss her too much, it can make me teary too.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my daughter & husband playing together, they are both big goof balls & so funny :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I can't pick out one thing. I guess that I have a comfortable, even though simple, life. I think that if any one thing makes me smile it is thinking of my granddaughter.

Answer by Bmat at 9:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• OP-here, added this on here, so others can think about something happy each day and not focus on the negative that is going on in the news, etc. Where a person has their focus, that is where you will dwell on, think of positive and happy things, will make your day better some, even if it may not be the best day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think about my beautiful family and my faith. I love my husband and am so blessed to have him. Our son is our greatest blessing, and he makes us laugh and smile every day. Our Catholic faith brought us so much closer together and the community we belong to is so welcoming and loving. We are truly blessed, even though we live a simple life. I have very much to be thankful for.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My kids too. When I'm laughing with whoever.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2009