Funny things

Not a question, all the things that your kids do that is funny. My daughter likes bob the builder, and will sing that song, and dance around to it. 1 1/2 year old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well this one is kinda funny story. My little cousin just turned three, he and my little 2 year old DD, Morrigan, is just 6 months apart. We were at his house playing in his spiderman pool when DD had to use the potty. I take her in and she doesn't want to wear her bathing suit anymore. So I leave her in the bathroom to get the change of clothes that I brought. When I come back my little boy cousin is in the bathroom with my DD who is naked and he turns to me and says " Where is Morrigan's peepee, it's missing!" I just died laughing!

I also have another. My DD sometimes comes with me in to use the bathroom. One morning my husband is going into the bathroom and DD wants to go in with him. She couldn't understand why I wouldn't let her so I told her that you and dada are different, you have a vagina and dada doesn't. Her response... she starts screaming "I don't want a vagina"....Priceless!

True stories!
    MorriganzMommy

Answer by MorriganzMommy at 9:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My son just recently learned to say "Uh-oh!" and he says it every time something falls. So now he'll take his dinner off of his tray, one piece at a time and drop it on the floor and say "uh-oh!" each time! Like I'm going to believe that it was an accident! LOL!

My nephew is 5. My grandmother passed away in January of 08. My grandfather got really sick this winter and passed away in April. When we were going to visit him, my nephew must have made the connection to how sick Gammy was with how sick Poppy was and on the way home in the car he suddenly piped up:
    "I still love Gammy."
    I said "I still love her too. I miss her very much"
    He said "I miss her too. I wish she didn't have to get turned into a rock."

He thought that since we buried her in the ground and then a few weeks later a head stone was placed on her grave that she had turned into the rock after the burial! Isn't it amazing how kids minds work?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2009