Maybe, maybe not...

I am a few days late. I think I might be pregnant, but I am not sure. I took the test but it came back negative. I think it may have been too early because I am not sure exactly what day I was supposed to get my period.

ANYWAY, I feel like I am so excited to be pregnant even though we weren't trying and I actually don't want to get pregnant just yet. My son is almost 12 months and I wanted him to be a bit bigger when we have another baby. Also, I want to have a little more fun before I'm Mrs. Prego again!

Still I feel sad thinking that I might NOT be pregnant and I feel so excited thinking that I am.

Am I weird? What the heck is wrong with me? Why can't I make up my mind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean. Just hang in there. Either way things will work out. A child is always a blessing so you are excited for that, but it's not what you were planning. So either you can stick to your plan, OR you get an unexpected blessing. Either way you win!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• YOu're so not weird. I remember feeling that way a lot. I don't know how many pregnancy tests I took before I wanted to get pregnant, and each time was disappointed that they were negative!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009