• In the Spotlight:

sexy sex

my dh is my only partner. I enjoy sex. But he has never in the 5 years we have been married got me to orgasm with sex. It feels good, but i can only orgasm from my clitorous. With him, its an ego thing, he wants to make me cum, but i cant. It feels good, but i never cum and i am fine with that! Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is. That's how I am. I told my husband when we started having sex not to make a big deal about it or I wouldn't do it with him at all! It just adds more stress on me. It's like "oh I better have one or else he's going to feel upset and it's going suck" and then my mind is wrapped up in how much I have to have one and I can't do it at all! And this is all supposed to be for MY enjoyment? No way.

Tell your husband that your O's are your problem and to stop obsessing because it is the fastest way to ruin a good time! Just let you enjoy it your way. I agree, I like the sex, it feels good, but I am not going finish that way and it doesn't bother me either.

I'm anon because I always am when I answer sex questions! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Yes that's normal. I am the same way. Although it doesn't bother my husband in the least. I will often play with myself while we're having intercourse so I can orgasm while we're doing it, but if I don't, no big deal. He finishes me off after or sometimes before. My husband watches porn and it doesn't bother me, but oftentimes I think porn makes men think unrealistically about sex. Like that every woman should be able to cum from intercourse alone. Some can, some can't. Tell him he needs to deal with it and stop worrying about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'm the last poster. I also answered anon because I normally do for sex questions. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I have never in 21 years of marriage had an orgasm from intercourse. I like it but we have to do other things to get me off. We have three kids and I am perfectly happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009