A day late... What do you think?

I have a 28 day cycle. My LMP began on June 22nd. We had unprotected sex: July 3rd (Day 11), July 6 (Day 14), July 10 (Day 18), July 11 (Day 19), July 14 (Day 22), July 18 (Day 26), July 19 (Day 27)

Estimated Start Date (of Next Period):July 20th

How good do you think my chances are of being pregnant? I'm a day late... how long should I wait before I test?

APascoe816

Asked by APascoe816 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can take one now!!!! there are some you can even take 5 days before your missed period, GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! GO TAKE A TEST WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR :)
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you can test at anytime now, I am in the same boat...It looks like you "tried" on the right days....I feel like I am counting down the days until the 25th to see if I start, or to test...good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• test............or wait it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should be able to get accurate results because it is around the time that you are supposed to start
    Anonymous