A day late.. What do you think?

I have a 28 day cycle. My LMP began on June 22nd. We had unprotected sex: July 3rd (Day 11), July 6 (Day 14), July 10 (Day 18), July 11 (Day 19), July 14 (Day 22), July 18 (Day 26), July 19 (Day 27)

Estimated Start Date (of Next Period):July 20th

How good do you think my chances are of being pregnant? I'm a day late... how long should I wait before I test?

APascoe816

Asked by APascoe816 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are pretty regular there is a good chance you are pregnant. I was pretty regular and when i missed a day i took a test and was devastated when i wasn't.( i got my period the next day). So when i thought i was again i opted to wait a few days cause i didn't want to be disappointed. And i was pregnant. Good luck and i hope everything works out for you.
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Be patient, even if you are a day late and pregnant you won't be going immediatly to the doctor. Give yourself a week, then take a test. It is highly disappointing to get a negative especially when you want a positive. And your days look great for ovulation and getting pregnant. I am currently doing fertility because that is what I used for my daughter, no luck yet. Good luck to you and I hope you get the result you want. Just wait till next week dear.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• DON"T WAIT GET A HOME PREGANT ASAP
    monalisa66

Answer by monalisa66 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2009