if I am sharing 50/50 custody how can I have my ex-spouse follow the court order?

Back in May/2009 I had a trial based on custody of our 2 year old son. Now the custody went from 77-22 to 50/50 custody but my ex-spouse is still violating the court order. I have been in and out of court since I started by job in Jan/09 and my attendance is very poor. I don't know how to stop my ex from making this a circus. This custody battle has been going on for 2 years now. Help.

freedomwait

Asked by freedomwait at 9:47 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• if hes not following you need to talk to them about having another hearing and changing it! my ex would be 2 hours late ALL the time , i made notes , then once the only street to leave my apt was closed off bc of a fire , and i was an hour late , i had FOUR cop cars comming after me to find me!! he thought i ran!! boy did him and those cops looks stupid when they seen me on the side of this road waiting to be escorted out the mess!!!!! =)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My sister was going through something like that and she always made notes. I would just keep notes of it and talk with a lawyer they can help in situations like this.
    Gkmandy

Answer by Gkmandy at 1:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• AS A PARENT JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO...I HAVE FOUR KIDS FROM MY FIRST MARRIAGE AND MY EX DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT BUT THE CATCH IS AT ONE TIME CHILDREN LIVED WITH HIM AND I PAID HIM CHILD SUPPORT HELP WITH TRYING TO GET SUPPORT FOR MY CHILD
    monalisa66

Answer by monalisa66 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• What's he doing that's not following the court order?
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:59 PM on Jul. 21, 2009