Bare Minerals or Pure Minerals

I am trying to decide if this is something I might want.

Can someone please tell me what they use and how they like it?

I have been usuing regular foundation since I was 13 and I am now 37 and I think I want to try something different for age spots, etc...

Thank you for your opinions!

JLynn0871

Asked by JLynn0871 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Bare Minerals makeup is AMAZING! Their starter kit gives you pretty much everything you need, plus a DVD that shows you how to use it.

It's the most awesome make up I have ever used! It covers anything!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• its the make up I use, it's awsome
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• will it work on oily skin?
    PaulaAnnDom

Answer by PaulaAnnDom at 11:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I used Bare Minerals for a while , but in the summer the shine comes through!! Now i wear Perfect Wear By Avon! it holds up very good and looks flawless while protecting you with spf 15.
    Plus you could get it for less than what you will be paying for the minerals. Avon also has a mineral make up as well if thats what you want to try and its just as high quality as the bare minerals without breaking the bank! Check it out for your self www.YourAvon.com/nataliagonzalez
    you could email me for free shipping codes!! :)
    Beauty_Advisor

Answer by Beauty_Advisor at 2:49 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I bought bare minerals and I loved it. But it's expensive!
    outofmymind26

Answer by outofmymind26 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I love bare minerals. also I use their prime time before I put it on and it really helps with the shine and oily skin. I never break out. You can order it cheap on QVC.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I used Bare Minerals for a while, but it contains an ingredient called Bismuth that many are sensitive too. It made we want to claw my face off it itched so badly. Plus, it made my fine lines and wrinkles more noticeable. I just prefer a liquid foundation. But if you want good quality mineral make up, try Everyday Minerals. They contain no bismuth, are half the price of Bare Minerals, offer 10 times the color selection, and offer 4 different finishes of foundation minerals. Plus, you can get samples for free. All you pay for is shipping which is about $3. Everyday Minerals

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 22, 2009