Do you let your kids drink the milk after they are done with their cereal?

I cant stand it when my kids drink the cereal milk. its been sitting there getting warm and yucky with all the bits of cereal floating in it. I absolutely cant stand it when they do this its so gross i try not to let them they have even gotten good at hiding it or doing it when i busy doing other things. its so GROSS!! btw i do let them drink regular milk out of the glass but only like a half a glass at a time and if it starts to get warm (room temp.) i throw it out.
Is anyone out there like me or am i just a freak?

elananme

Asked by elananme at 9:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't see a problem with it. I drink it too..
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 10:02 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• With as expensive as milk is right now (we only drink organic), they better be drinking it out of the bowl!! They get to choose how much or little they want, so I don't see an issue in making them drink it if that's what they wanted!
    LuccasMommy

Answer by LuccasMommy at 10:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I drink the milk after I'm done with the cereal. I figure better for me to drink it than have it go to waste.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My kids drink the milk after they eat their cereal.
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 10:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Mine does. I even bought a special bowl with a built in straw to make it easier for her.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Of course, I drink it too.
    Noworktodo

Answer by Noworktodo at 10:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I think the milk in the bowl is soooo goood. It is full of sugar from the cereal and i always drink it. I think most people do. It can't be rotten after sitting out for max of 20 mins while they eat the cereal.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You don't want your children to drink the milk left in the bowl after they finish the cereal? What do you think it's there for? YES, you are a freak! (Not to mention wasteful and teaching your children to be wasteful and extremely picky eaters.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• 9:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Did you miss the part where i said they drink it behind my back while im doing other things. I just hink warm milk is gross. My children eat anything and everything (just about) put in front of them no need to be ugly i was just wondering its nice to hide behind that ANONYMOUS button isnt it!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 10:38 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I let my kids drink it, you shouldn't stop them-because you don't like it. TRUST ME MY DAUGHTER IS 13 and healthy, she still drinks the milk in her cereal.

ONLY IF IT HURTS THEM, DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE WHAT YOU LIKE, I FEED MY KIDS EVERYTHING, EVEN IF I DON'T LIKE IT. They are all healthy at a healthy weight.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2009