What does Irish Creme coffee mate taste like?

This might sounds really stupid,but I was at Sams Club Sat night and they had a huge box of Irish Creme liquid coffee mate ofr under 3 bucks,I almost got it but I didnt know what it taste like.and now its bugging me to know,does anyone know?Someone told me it taste like mint?

Rosemary127

Asked by Rosemary127 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• It is very tasty, but I don't think it is a huge box worth tasty. Try getting a small container at your grocery store and seeing if you think the large box would be a good purchase. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:11 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• even better, just got to a gas station and get a cup of coffee there, most larger gas stations have the flavored liquid creamer packs, try it and if you like it go back to SAMS club.
    kloesmommy

Answer by kloesmommy at 10:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• It tastes like Irish Cream. Lol.

Apparently I'm not very good w/ descriptive words.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Honestly I don't like the flavor of it, to me it tastes like its' been burned. Nasty.
    Anonymous

• It is sweet, with a hint of mint.. but other than that... not sure how to discribe it.. I LOVE IT.. THOUGH.. IF YOU LIKE HAZELNUT.. AND FRENCH VANILLA.. I SUGGEST YOU GIVE IT A TRY.. BUT BUY A SMALL ONE FIRST.. TO SEE IF YOU LIKE IT.. IT WOULD ONLY BE A BARGAIN.. IF YOU LIKED IT..

IF YOU DON'T IT WILL BE A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY.. NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Um, like irish cream? lmao! I can't stand it. And just cuz you like french vanilla (my fave) does NOT mean you'll like it!
    Anonymous