What should I wear to a rap concert??

I'm going to see Lil Wayne, Drake, Soulja Boy, Young Jeezy and Jeremih next week. I have no idea what I'm gonna wear. Never been to a rap concert. Any ideas??

Asked by calebncolesmama at 10:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• :O !!! 1st of all ur lucky as hell !!! ... i go to local shows ATLEAST twice a month (my friend is a local performer) and its in nightclubs all the time , so i usually wear jeans , comfy shoes (bc im a dancer lol i HAVE to dance damnit!! lol) and a really nice shirt , not slutty , but very cute!! just go by the weather ... oh and something u dont mind if its ruined ... bc lil waynes shows NOTHING BUT WEED smoke! lol and drunks!! lol fun though! his 1 show i did go to i washed my shirt 3 times and it still smelled like tree , iwas like fuck it! n threw it out lol

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• well most women will be dressed like hookers lol so just about anything is fine but if you dont smoke then wear something you wont mind having to throw away as PP said lol. I have been and lots just wear short skirts and high heels and barely there shirts or those dresses that dont cover anything HAHA so anything you are comfortable in will work:)

Answer by heather.darin at 10:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Comfy cute wedges, jeans and a cute top. Girl I wouldn't go thru too much trying to look all that tho, you'll stand out and look better than half the ladies( using the term loosly) there.

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• why the hell would u go to a rap concert. ew

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• love young money.. i don't know what you should wear.. maybe some tight jeans and a cute shirt.. comfy shoes though because your probably going to be on your feet all night..

Answer by MoMMy2TwiNs07 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I personally would wear a bullet proof vest....the ones around here always have trouble...

Answer by mamakirs at 1:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i guess heavy metal concerts are any safer.. crazy, gun toting ppl are every and any where.. so do you wear a bulletproof vest to go to your bank..?

Answer by MoMMy2TwiNs07 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Nope but I would probably wear one to a heavy metal concert too...not that I would go to either....~shrugs~

Answer by mamakirs at 2:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Wear something that's going to keep you cool. I never have been to a rap concert, but I went to see A Skylit Drive, Dance Gavin Dance, and In Fear and Faith a few months ago...and I wore some jeans and a black shirt...I was soaking was so hot with all those people dancing...OH and if you were glasses...leave them in the car and only take what you need. DON'T TAKE A HUGE ASS PURSE! People don't like being hit with them. I was the victim of a tote bag to the face because some chick decided to mosh with it...not cool dude.

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:20 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• a T-shirt and a "wrap" skirt

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 21, 2009