anyone try google online job?

im curious , does it really work? whats it about? thanks..

fairybrokenwing

Asked by fairybrokenwing at 10:26 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think it's basically something to do with an ebook. You buy it and it has information. Thats all I know.
    Anonymous

• Those ads are scams. Google has "adsense" that you can put on your blog or site and generate income from 'clicks'. But those ads are for fee based programs.

I make extra money working online. I’ve cleared over 14k in the last year, it’s not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I’m doing at Work at Home Mom if you’re interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• read my blog. I just posted an article. I usually don't reccommend any ebooks, but I just posted about one that I recently bought and it helped me out a lot. tarasextraincome.blogspot.com If you want, I can teach you how to do it myself. It's free, so don't pay for any google ad or get paid to write jobs. The book I just used tells you step by step how to set everything up and market efficiantly. It's great for begginners and people who are experienced already.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 21, 2009