Part two

arena. We are asked to just trust the politicians. Somehow it will all work out.

Universal Healthcare never quite works out the way the people are led to believe before implementing it. Citizens in countries with nationalized healthcare never would have accepted this system had they known upfront about the rationing of care and the long lines.

As bureaucrats take over medicine, costs go up and quality goes down because doctors spend more and more of their time on paperwork and less time helping patients. As costs skyrocket, as they always do when inefficient bureaucrats take the reins, government will need to confiscate more and more money from an already foundering economy to somehow pay the bills. As we have seen many times, the more money and power that government has, the more power it will abuse.

gammie

Asked by gammie at 10:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The Mayo Clinic is against Obamacare. They say it will have just the opposite affect. more dr and nurse shortages, higher costs and more rationing.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Why should I care if other people die in emergency rooms waiting to be treated? I mean seriously how is that my problem that other people who have families to support can't afford health care for their children? I could never end up in their shoes needing treatment right because I'm perfect and nothing ever happens to me. See how indignant that sounds?
    Anonymous