When you go to the mall, what's the one thing you can't leave without buying or doing?

I either hit up Chick-Fil-A or the chinese joint then HAVE to get a decorated Mrs. Fields cookie slice!!!

IheartWyatt09

Asked by IheartWyatt09 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol we dont have those stores at our LOCAL mall , but at the mall in the big city we do

local mall : have to check out the new j's comming out (their in a case at finish line) ... and look at new cell phones

the big mall : have to go for chinese and to the place that paints portraits to see if they have some new ones i NEED lol ... and go to all 6 shoe stores and look at new sneakers!! they have some that will never make it up to our local mall lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i HAVE to go to chick-fil-a too! i love their sweet tea!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I love to look at clothes even though I really can't afford to buy them. I also love to look at earrings.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I used to get a cookie slice, but we moved and our mall doesn't have the good cookie place anymore. : (
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Oh I always have to get a pretzel! My mom started this when I was little, now it just doesn't seem like a trip to the mall without one!! LOL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

--
    lol theres a store here like that , theyre good for their pretzels , hot dogs and slushies! i dont get pretzels anymore , but ill get a hot dog and a large slush , and get my son a pretzel and share the slush ... my dad used to do it w/ me!!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Shoes for me.. I have a total shoe fetish. If we are at one particular mall, I can hit up Stuart Weitzman's and Cole Haan's. The other malls I can always go through Nordstroms or Neiman or Sak's and hit their shoe dept's.

My dh always has to go to the Apple store. Always has to see what has come out recently or is coming out soon that he can get next.

Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:26 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Normally, when I go to the mall, it's just to let my DS play so I guess it would be that. But, there is this little coffee place that has awesome bagels so every once in a while, I treat myself to one of them.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOL....I truly hate the mall and stay away from it as much as possible.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:18 AM on Jul. 22, 2009