I am VERY small chested. How much will my breasts grow during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hard tellin not knowin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Dear.... You might not grow boobs at all and you might. My cousin had a baby last year and she didn't grow one bit of boobs. I was a size d before pregnancy, got to grow some BIG OH MAMAS, that I hated, then I shriveled down to a B cup.. Yes unfortunetely pregnancy can damage what you had, give you nothing, or give you gonzos..... It's up to your body... and beware you may grow big ones and them be taken away.....
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• You kay not, and you could easily tripple in size. It depends on your body and your pregnancy, each one is different.

I went up to a DDD but I started as a DD... My friend started w/ a C and went up to DD... My mother was a B to begin with and stayed that way...

No one could know.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No one knows pregnancy answers not even doctors for sure till baby is here. If you're secretly worried if you can bf being small chested you most likely can. It's what's in the boobs that brings on the milk not the size of them. mommy you're pregnant? you are beautiful and truly you are glowing if you are. And if you are not pregnant the world is blessed because you're here. Prayers for your peace of mind and wishes for your joy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• It's really hard to say, but I started with a A cup and went to a very full C, then stayed about a B cup. With my 4th child I started with the B and went to the same full C....my youngest child is 14 now, and since my first child I have been about a B cup....but now that I'm older and have gained alittle weight I'm a C cup.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• i went from a 32A to a slightly fullerr 32A. even with breast feeding i was not a happy camper
    Jnc91

Answer by Jnc91 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2010