Have any mothers observed abnormalities in your ultrasounds?

So far the baby appears to be developing normally other than she is growing faster than I am measuring. I am unsure of what to be curious about right now other than spine development. The spine from the shoulders down looked perfect. I am waiting for my next ultrasound to show more clearly about the spine from the shoulders to the base of the skull. I have heard if there is too much of a gap in the spine from the shoulders to the skull then the baby has a bigger chance of being Downs.

What have any of you noticed with your ultrasounds?

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son had a choroid plexus cyst at his 20 week ultrasound. They can indicate other "soft marker" issues which could point to other abnormalities, so we had another done at 26 weeks. Sure enough it had resolved itself!
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 10:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2009