out of control.

my daughter is starting to be scared of the neighborhood.she wants to move and its really starting to take a toll on my husband and i..(the neighbors and neighborhood stink and basically have isolated me and my family.my daughter is getting nervous.my husband thinks its funny cause hes not home all day and they wave to him but not at us not even my child who is really starting to take the brunt of the storm.she doesnt play with them any more they dont play with her.we really ignore them except my husband who is out there waving and smiling an i am really getting pissed off at him.we have been married for 26 yrs and have never had a issue like this.

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Myabe you, your dh and your dd need to sit down and have a talk, let each of you express any concerns you have. Let your dd tell your dh how she feels and what is actually going on in the neighborhood. Decide to figure out how to handle this together.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'd be looking at new places to move. he could come with me or not but I'd be out of there. It's miserable to live in a place where you don't feel safe and can't go out freely and have fun with friends. Tell him you could rent it out (if you own your home and can't sell it) and move somewhere else. This is a great time to look for bargains on houses in great areas. Talk to him in economics (men like that). Show him a bargain and how things will work out for the best for everyone, even him with his family being happy once they move.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• The neighbors stink so your daughter wants to move? I guess I don't understand why the neighbors are "isolating" you. I don't let my kids dictate to me what we are going to do.
    Anonymous

• hmm its not quit like that....but thanks
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 21, 2009