Big Wheel or play house for Christmas?

My son will be 20 months old for Christmas and then his birthday is in April. Which ever one he doesn't get for Christmas he will get for his birthday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• Does one of them work inside? The weather, depending on where you live, will be cold at Christmas. so if it is an inside play house, then that. If it is an outside playhouse and it can be assembled quickly after the holiday, then the playhouse. But remember that the weather can be tricky and assembly delayed, especially if holes need to be dug for cement for the legs of the house, or the foundation, depending on what kind it is. If the playhouse will be delayed, then the big wheel, since it doesn't need extensive assembly.

Answer by Bmat at 11:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Playhouse for Christmas. Big Wheel for birthday. I hate the thought of it snowing and not being able to ride his present and just as bad would be to let him ride it in the house.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 2:07 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• We live in Houston, so snow is not likely.
    Anonymous

• I say when the weather is most comfortable for your area buy the outdoor toy so you can enjoy the weather too. And buy the inside toy when the weather is too cold or hot.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:23 PM on Jul. 22, 2009

• I'd say Play House for Christmas and Big Wheel for birthday. He'll be more ready for the big wheel at two, but he can use the play house anytime. I'm basing this on what my twins were able to do at 20 months compared to what they can do now at 23 months, but your child could be different.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:25 PM on Jul. 28, 2009