Is this too much to ask for?!

I want 3 things out of life..
A happy marriage..
A healthy baby..
and a DAMN Sausage Mcgriddle.

victoria.mommy

Asked by victoria.mommy at 11:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they make Sausage McGriddles?!?!?! WHAT!?! Is there egg on theM!? Cheese>????! I am getting in my car RIGHT NOW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LOL!!! I hear ya. I wanted a MacDonald's fish sandwich, and my husband wouldn't go out at 11 at night and get me one. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 11:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• you may be pushing your luck on the sausage mc griddle

stick to the first 2
    you don't want one of those to get bumped off your list by the gods of fate
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'm not pregnant but I sure do wish those sausage mcgriddles were available all day long!!!! love em!
    can you get to a dunkin donut? 16 hours a day no lie They have sausage with or without egg and cheese croisants and also on english muffins. JOY TO YOU MAMA!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I know tell your partner to bring home Aunt Jemima frozen pancakes plus either Bob Evans or Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage and mix and match to your hormonal delight!!!!!! Did you call him yet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• LMAO that just totally made my day reading that. even though (i hope nobody hates me for saying this) but i think sausage mcgriddles are gross unless taken apart and wiped off and then eaten seperately.

my hubs had a dream a month or so ago that i woke up in the middle of the night and wanted a sausage egg mcmuffin so he ran out to go get me it and he got in a car accident. the next day when we woke up i asked him how he slept and he told me, "fine...untill you told me you wanted a mcmuffin so i went to get you it and wrecked my car!!" i talk in my sleep so there was a good chance i could have told him something and not remembered it. i felt so bad. then realized that was his seguey into his dream story...where he was promptly beaten with a pillow.

but anyway...good luck with those!
    spazlilsister

Answer by spazlilsister at 11:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well.. McDonalds stopped selling breakfast by the time I talked my hubby into going to get it..

:(

Now I just want a McChicken.

victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 2:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2009