What is wrong with some of you

Okay- so I am pregnant, and just plain irritable, but some of these questions on here are just plain old ridiculous!! How in the HELL do we know if your boobs will grow!?!! How do we know if you are one day late and pregnant?!! To be honest- the stupidity of your questions makes me concerned that you will be or ARE already a parent! Go and see a Dr. for the love of God. Seriously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is quite a variety of people on here

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Take a nap. You are being cranky. People want to know what others' experiences are that's all.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I too get VERY aggravated at the ppl who want to know if they are pregnant after being one day late on their period or ask if they may be pregnant bc they had unprotected sex one time, the day after their period...how the F*** are supposed to know?!?! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I understand where you are coming from. Some of the questions on here amaze me, along with some of the answers...lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I'm sure some people are just looking for someone to talk to. That pretty much is why these web sites are made. If you don't like the question, don't read it. Don't let something so stupid get to you. There are plenty of other things to worry about
    3beutigrls

Answer by 3beutigrls at 11:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Some of the questions amaze me as well. Even some of the "is this normal" questions. Most of those types of questions would be answered if the person would either read a book about pregnancy or go to one of the pregnancy websites. I can't imagine going through pregnancy without opening up a book about it. My body will never change so drastically in such a short amount of time, not to mention that everything I do, I'm also affecting my baby. So why would I not read up on it? Instead I should ask random ass people if it's normal? I don't think so. I'm not saying they are all stupid questions, but there are a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Well while I see both sides of the story, some questions are just plain dumb, I don't think there is need to be rude. This web site is for moms and new moms, and new to be moms, and I know when I was a 1st time mom, I had alot of questions, So I see no need to be rude and iggnorent. This amazes me that people can be so rude. We are here to help not judge. How about taking a deep breathe and try and be nice.
    Anonymous

*I just went to the library yesterday and checked out 12 books on pregnancy, names, and postpartum. I'm pregnant with #4 and still read books about it. Always something new to find out!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 12:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• wow really i never realized how many cruel people there are, yes while some are "really" dumb questions, you can't honestly say you have never in your life asked a dumb question, its really sad that people out there are so mean, I guess thats why they world is the way it is, we are supposed to be kind, understanding, but i guess people arnt that way anymore, i feel sry for you all, pardon me if i seem rude , but grow up get a life and stop being mean, its people like you who make this world hard to live in, ive said my peace, ill shut up now, and pls i really dont care for your rude come backs, and to those who seek friendly advise and dont wanna be judged there are still a few decent kind hearted people out there.
    Anonymous

• ummm- to the last anon person- aren't you being rude and mean? I mean this woman was just ranting, she is pregnant and full of hormones, here you are JUDGING her by saying she is rude, and she is just emotional. geez.
    Anonymous