Have you ever driven drunk?

When was the last time?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• PURPULbutterfly, you are an idiot. That is one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. If you can't afford to get home safely, then maybe...

YOU SHOULDN'T BE GOING TO ANY FUCKING BARS!!!!

You are not only taking your own life into your hands, but you could very well hit someone else, kill them, kill their children. Does murder really sound like THAT much fun?

You don't have to be falling all over yourself, puking in the alley drunk to get in a crash. Just because you've been lucky so far doesn't mean you WILL be next time and you kill someone's mother, father, sister, brother, son or daughter.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 11:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• im not gonna lie.. like a week ago. never ever would i do it with my son in the car though
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• I used to drive drunk fairly regularly. The first time I got in trouble was when I got a DUI when I was 19 and spent the night in jail. $1000 fine, 12 months probation, 6 months suspended license. It sucked, but it taught me a lesson. I was more careful from then on. I am an alcoholic who is now recovering (6 years sober, yay!) so I don't have to worry about this anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No, never. It's stupid and selfish. I won't let anyone who has had anything to drink leave my house either. They have to stay and drink water until I know they are good to go. Anyone who drives drunk is just asking to kill themselves and/or another person(s). It's idiotic, and I hope that you never cause someone else pain due to your own stupidity.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 11:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Honestly yes. This past weekend. Stupid, stupid decision but I was drunk, not thinking straight, so as of Sunday, I am no longer drinking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• No, I have not and I never will. And I agree with the signs around our town- "Buzzed driving is drunk driving."

Purplebutterfly- Your son may not have been in your car but what about the children in other people's car.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• my ex did it all the time when the kids werent in the car...i refused to drive drunk if i cant get home then i crash where i have been drinking many times i have fallenasleep out in the lawn or a fireld at someone house
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 11:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• im not saying i dont agree with all of you guys, but its not like im drunk to the point where i cant walk and talk, but i would definatly get a DWI if i was pulled over. but yano, what are you gonna do. i dont have enough money to pay for a cab to the first bar, then to the 2nd bar, to the 3rd bar, to the store and then back to my house. ive been driving drunk since i was 16, im a proffessional at it now =) never crashed once.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• My answer is clearly stated in this hournal entry I wrote in the last week.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1498555/Death_and_Anger

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Never. It breaks my heart to think of all the lives ruined by selfish morons who drove drunk.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2009